Friday, August 14, 2009

Me & My Sons

I made a slide show of me and my boys . I wish I had some more photos on them small on my computer but digital wasn't around and it takes forever to scan. The slide show is set to a song that meant a lot to me when I was going through a very difficult time in my life many many years ago. My children were young and it was them that kept me going. I can remember hearing the song and singing "when I see you smile" to them and they would just smile from ear to ear for me. They were and continue to be my reason for being. I have done the best I could, it was not perfect but it was always my best. I am thankful that so many times the dirty house waited while we played. I enjoyed my sons as children and continue to enjoy them as adults. I will miss not having Tony present for so many things to come in our lives, but I will cherish the memories our family has created and will be able to look back with a smile and a laugh at so many things. My sons have been my heart and my soul. They helped me push through some of my most difficult moments with just a smile, a kiss, a hug or a simple "Hi mom" with out ever even knowing it. I will continue to create memories with my sons, my husband, Jaime, Ashton and other close family and friends. They will be good ones, although they will not be without a tear. I also know that Tony will be a part of those memories. We will hold him close in our hearts and carry his love with us through the rest of our lives. I can not wait to see him smile again!