Monday, August 10, 2009

MEMORIES

It has been very hard to post to this blog lately. Memories are many. They pop in and out of my head moment by moment. I want this to be a positive celebration of Tony. Today, Dave and Dane finished their long drive home after a very emotionally draining weekend. I admire their love, honesty, strength, courage and the proud feelings they feel for their brother. I am so proud to have raised such three beautiful sons and am looking forward tcreating more family memories and keeping Tony alive in our hearts through them. I promise, there are some silly stories to tell (actually many of them, they just do not seem to want to flow yet). At times I get some peace from thinking maybe Tony was really stuborn in January and pleasured us all with memories and love for six extra months. I know the last week before the hospital I spent with my baby was one of the best we had in a very long time! He smiled always, his eyes twinkled, we had fun as a family. I will treasure it forever in me heart! I cannot escape his smile, his twinkle and the peace a mom experiences as she watches her family enjoy themselves together.