Friday, August 7, 2009

Today is Tonys Graduation

Today, Full Sail is holding graduation for its film students. Tony was looking forward to this day for two years. He worked, as he would put it, his butt off for this day. The hours and work were crazy. In order to finish four years worth of schooling in two, the schedule was twice as hard. I am thankful that he wanted to come home for every break he had. I missed him so while he was at school and always seemed to be looking forward to finding out when his next small break would be. Some thought I was crazy bringing him home for a few days but that little boy meant the world to me. My life will never be the same without his sarcastic coments, his beautiful smile and those great big hugs. I know I will miss them the most. Ever since he was a baby, he gave the best hugs! David and Dan are accepting his diploma for him today, I wish I was there to share the moment. I am so proud of my boys, all three of them.