Monday, August 3, 2009

This blog is dedicated to the most wonderful, beautiful, generous adventurous, loving, compassionate child to have impacted the lives of everyone he came in contact with. My youngest child was taken from his family who loved him more than he will ever know, at the young age of 24. He had led a very full, loving, adventurous life and was on his way to fulfilling one of his biggest dreams of being a filmmaker of the sports he loved. I will never get to see him grow to his full potential, never get to witness the great dad he had hoped to be, never get to see the many dreams he would have succeeded at. He fills my heart many moments of the day and night. Thoughts of him pop in and out with such mundane tasks. I feel his presence around me but not those huge hugs he gave, I miss his hugs, they were sincere, strong and wonderful, just like him! I hope to be able to put some peace to the unfair loss my family has suffered by sharing moments of his life with those who care.
Tony, I miss you , love you, and cherish every memory I have. I hope you are at peace. Mom